Are you want to block unwanted advertisement which pop up every then and now when you are trying to concentrate on your work? How often do you see an advertisement which is completely unrelated to your interests? Advertisements are considered one of the important source for the revenue of websites. And you are not only the targeted person, advertisement are very common while surfing the web, while some decent sites have decent way of advertising to earn revenue but out there are sites which literally try to make you merciless prey for them. Do you notice pop-up windows regularly while surfing the web, some of them are not even easy to close, few of them even shows content which you normally don’t like to see.
How To Block Unwanted Advertisement
If you are here and reading this you must been annoyed by those advertisements or want to take precaution, don’t worry there apps which are there to help you surf the web smoothly and without any interruption of ads. Adblock Plus is the most popular and trusted app among the same category of apps. Used on over 100 million devices, Adblock Plus is the world’s most popular ad blocker. Nearly all the types of unwanted ads are blocked by Adblock Plus like Animated ads, Autoplay-sound ads, Overlay ads, Pop-ups/Pop-under, Expanding ads, Facebook ads etc. Adblock Plus is the open source software developed by Eyeo GmbH with help of volunteers, Adblock Plus is available for nearly all the popular browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer etc. After reading if you are worried that it will close the revenue process of your favourite website, no it’s not like that Adblock Plus has wisely created ‘whitelist’ which might have name of your favourite popular website or it allows you to configure the list according to your preferences. Dear Reader, you just need to follow these simple steps to block unwanted advertisement:
- Open your chrome browser then you can see three dots on the right top corner of the browser click on them. Now you will see various options available select ‘More Tools’ to proceed.
- Under ‘More Tools’, select ‘Extensions’. On the bottom of the page you can see ‘Get more extensions’, click on it. Now you are on the home page of the Chrome Web store, now you can search for the Extension. Or to eliminate these two steps just click on the link provided here. (These two manual steps are for the people who have Internet Explore as there default browsers due to that they aren’t able to access link of Chrome Web Store.)
- After visiting the link or by opening manually you can see ‘Add to Chrome’ icon on the ‘Adblock Plus’ extension. Click on it to proceed.
- It will check for the feasibility of that extension for your system and after that it will ask for your Conformation to proceed, Click on ‘Add Extension’ to allow and proceed. Hence, the extension software will be downloaded and installed on your chrome browser.
- The extension will be added to your chrome browser. It adds an icon in right top corner of your browser which means now the extension is functional and can be turned off or on according to your needs.
- After the extension is installed, it will generate a pop up which will show details about extension. Now you can enjoy annoying ads free surfing.
To get more knowledge about technology, social media, Motivational story etc that should be useful to acquire. Please Subscribe on our blog site.
If you like Sabka Bhai and would like to contribute, you can also write an article, mail us your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the Sabka Bhai main page with your name. We also provide amazing gifts to our regular contributor.