How do we generally transfer data between two laptops? Generally using a pen drive or through wifi. If we are not able to access both, then we can use LAN cables. And if nothing works, then there is a new way of doing the same. This article will tell you the new way of sharing any file whether a movie or music or any data between two laptops which is through the wifi network.
This does not even require a wifi router. This article would be providing the methods for transferring data between two laptops using wifi network.
The first method of transferring the data between two laptops through wifi is through Minishare. What is Minishare? Minishare is a software that makes the sharing of data through wifi much easier. This software transfers the data from one browser to another.
The steps to transfer the data by using Minishare are as follows :
2) After selecting the IP address, we need to add files in the software which we wish to transfer to the other laptop. We can also see the data or movies or music which we added into one’s Minishare software.
3) After doing the setup in the first laptop, we need to open the second laptop. In the second laptop, open the web browser. After that, we need to type the IP address which was selected in the first laptop by us. If one forgets the IP address, it can be viewed from the Minishare software in the first laptop.
4) Then the last step is to click on the files in the Minishare program. After clicking the file, it will automatically start downloading in the second laptop.
The second method of transferring the data between two laptops without wifi is through Shareit. Shareit helps in sharing movies, music or pictures or documents or any kind of data easily and fastly between our smartphones. Well, this also can be used in sharing files between laptops by clicking here.
The steps of sharing any kind of data between two laptops through Shareit are as follows :
1) The first and foremost step is to download the Shareit application in both of the laptops. After downloading it, install it properly.
2) After downloading and installing it properly, open it. When it opens, a blue colored ‘SEND’ button will be visible on the desktop. We need to select that.
3) As we select the send button, all our storage will be visible. From storage, one needs to select the file or movie or music, whichever data one wants to transfer to the other laptop. As we select files, it gets added in the Shareit program.
4) After selecting the file, Shareit starts scanning the availability of the second laptop. So in order to enable that, one needs to select the receive button on the second laptop. As soon as the ‘receive’ button is selected, in the first laptop, it shows the second laptop name in the scanner of the first laptop.
5) It has to be clicked and a moment later the file starts getting transferred to the second laptop.
To get more knowledge about technology, social media, Motivational story etc that should be useful to acquire. Please Subscribe on our blog site.