What is Walkie Talkie?
We all remember, how we use to get excited when we see a cop using his Walkie Talkie while watching a movie or even sometimes in reality and then getting obstinate with a thought to get one for ourselves too. All your childhood dreams of having a Walkie Talkie and talking uninterrupted with your friends and siblings are going to come true. You can use your phone as a Walkie Talkie with help of WiFi, don’t worry if you don’t have WiFi you can use Bluetooth too.
There are many apps to turn your phone into Walkie Talkie using WiFi but there is hardly any other app which let you turn your phone into Walkie Talkie using Bluetooth i.e Intercom for Android. Intercom for Android allows you to turn your phone into Walkie Talkie using Bluetooth or WiFi. For all the kids out there, after reading this article your Hide N Seek game will be more fun than ever you could image.
So, kindly follow these ten simple steps to use your phone as Walkie Talkie with the use of Bluetooth :
1) Download and install the Intercom for Android app by clicking here.
2) After installing, the application will ask for permission to ‘record audio’ and ‘make & manage phone calls’, click on ‘Allow’ to proceed.
3) After the second step of giving permission to proceed, an application will give summarized information about its working as shown below, you can skip and proceed ahead.
4) Now on the home screen you can see three dots on right top corner of the app by clicking on them a small menu will pop up containing options for WiFi, Bluetooth, Settings, Tutorial, Help, Exit, Remove Ads. You can choose any among WiFi or Bluetooth to proceed.
5) After selecting Bluetooth, a pop up will ask you to switch ON your Bluetooth and pair your device with the other phone which you wish to connect to your friend or sibling by performing same steps done by you.
6) After enabling your Bluetooth and asking your friend to perform same steps as done by you to pair with your phone. Now you can see the name of all the ‘Bluetooth Devices’ which are paired with your phone.
7) Now select the Device name from the list to Connect with the Device of your Choice.
8) After selection of both the Devices, you can notice three icons on the top of the page ‘Circle with Dot Icon’, ‘Speaker Icon’, ‘Bell Icon’. By clicking on the first icon i.e. ‘Circle with Dot’ you and your friend can talk to each other.
9) Now you can use ‘Speaker’ icon to converse with each other but we recommend you to not to use that due to the disturbance with surrounding noises. Similarly, ‘Bell Icon’ which here represent sound effects doesn’t perform that well.
10) Now you can minimize the app and continue to talk along with performing all the other functions of your phone.Goodluck and enjoy your Walkie Talkie.
To get more knowledge about technology, social media, Motivational Story etc that should be useful to acquire. Please Subscribe on our blog site.